Membrane Filter Holder 293 – 142 mm size
|Materials :BodySupport screen O-rings, gaskets||304 or 316 stainless steel304 or 316 stainless steelPTFE Teflon, silicone rubber|
Connectors:Standard inlet, Standard outletSanitary (inlet/outlet)
|6.3mm (1/4") hose bar. b 6.3mm (1/4") hose bar 1" Triclover end.|
INSTALLATION & OPERATIONS :
A. Assemble the Membrane Holder :
1. Attach legs to outlet bottom plate
2. Inlet/outlet assembly:
a. put gasket with tc adaptor on inlet plate.
b. check inlet adapter on top of gasket.
c. tighten opposite adaptor with Tri-Clamp.
3. Filter support system:
a. Center the underdrain support on the outlet plate.
b. Place gasket outside the underdrain support on the
c. Place the support screen on top of the gasket and drain shive support.
d. Center the membrane filter on top of the support screen.
e. Align a prefilter on top of the membrane.
f. An optional back pressure support screen can be used on top of
membrane filter or prefilter.
4. Place the sealing O-ring in the O ring grove in the inlet plate.
5. put inlet upper plate onto filter, match holes over lower plate.
6. tighten wing-type clamps ,it is finger tighten.
7. Tighten clamps , working around the p
B Cleaning and Maintenance :
1. Disassemble the Membrane Holder:
Inspect screens for any damage and check O-rings and gaskets for
cracking and loss of elasticity.
Carefully remove O-rings from O ring grove.
2. Clean all components with a clean, non-abrasive soap soluation
In –Out let Sanitary connections
Interior surfaces of the filter holders
O ring Grove .
3. Rinse with hot water & finally rinse with distilled or deionized water.
Clean with a dust free non-abrasive cloth
4 Make it dry for sometime before the next use.
C Sterilization of Membrane Holder :
1. Make Assembly of a dry filter holder with membrane
2. Attach tubing and clamps to holders. Tubing should be FDA approved ,clean,autoclavable.
3. Sealing clamps should be tighten by hand .
4. Wrap both inlet and outlet hoses with steam permeable aluminum foils..
5 Be sure the outlet vent valve is open
6. Pass the steam for Autoclave the holder at 121C for the predetermine time.care shold be
taken for overheating in autoclaving
7. slowly cooled down the holder to room temperature, tighten clamps to prevent leakage.